Our newsletter for your information
Our newsletter deals with current events, and in future we'll be furnishing you with information and analyses of important developments in gas transmission, as well as a perspective on our German and European network.
An overview of the topics in the 4th edition 10/2016:
• Cover page: " The Security of Supply is guaranteed " – by Albert Kobbe
• Our network: New compressor station in Rothenstadt
• GRTgaz Deutschland: Our new home page
• Mini Tech QUIZ on the European gas market: “Did you know…?”
GRTgaz Deutschland supports its customers through the implementation of NC CAM. Best possible customer support with APP 3.0.
This issue is a preview of the E-world with a focus on the topics for 2015 and especially the new APP version 2.0 which is now available on the AppStore and Google PlayStore.
What's New in Version 2.0. :
- Hourly updated map of our network with utilization rate, flow direction, VTP prices as well as temperature data at each IP enhanced
- European Day-Ahead EOD & Previous-Day Gas Prices of the major VTPs
An overview of the topics in the first edition 11/2014:
- Cover page: "A plea for more competition" - Interview with Nicolas Delaporte
- Our network: "Reverse flow towards Ukraine"
- GRTgaz Deutschland: „Stable capacity fees for 2015“
- GRTgaz: „Transition énergétique – Energiewende in French“
- GRTgaz Deutschland App: „Our offer – Your advantage"
- Mini Tech QUIZ on the European gas market: “Did you know…?”
Happy reading !
Head of Key Account Management
Tel.: +49 30 72619049-32
Fax: +49 30 72619049-99
smile [at] grtgaz-deutschland [dot] de (E-Mail)