Shipper Registration, Customer Portal
Tariff Calculator, Documentation of Prices
GTCs and Price Sheets
Activated network points
|VIP FRANCE - GERMANY|
Email Alerts for Overnomination
Hourly updates on the activation of overnomination enabling customers to acquire interruptible WD capacities and push notification
If desired, as soon as overnomination for interruptible capacities is possible, push email notifications are sent to you during the gas day.
You may register for this service here. You can unsubscribe at any time.
In accordance with the KASPAR determination (BK7-18-052), GRTD determines at 13:00 on the previous day (D-1) to what extent the temperature condition is fulfilled, i.e. whether the bFZK offered at an entry/exit point is fixed or interruptible.
The relevant reference temperature is based on data from the DTN weather service used by Open Grid Europe GmbH.
As an efficient and reliable partner in gas transport, GRTgaz Deutschland plays an innovative role in the development of new capacity products as optimised solutions for the customer. One example of this is the product DZK (Dynamically Allocable Capacity).
Please view our Product Data Sheet for more information on our products.
GRTgaz Deutschland offers the following capacity products:
Enables network usage from the booked entry point to the VTP of the market area (THE) or from the VTP to the booked exit point.
Conditional firm freely allocable capacities are in principle firm as well as freely allocable in the entire market area and have access to the VTP of the market area (THE). The network usage on a firm basis is dependent on a predefined temperature condition. If the previous day's forecast for the daily mean temperature at the Essen weather station is greater than zero degrees Celsius, the bFZK is interruptible.
a) Contracts regarding physical interconnection points
Dynamically allocable capacities (DZK) are firm capacities whose free allocation is subject to usage restrictions. DZK are firm capacities if they are used without the virtual trading point and exclusively for the purpose of carrying out a balanced transport between entry and exit points within the GRTgaz Deutschland system that are subject to the nomination obligation set out in sec. 15 GasNZV. The interruptible share thus depends on the shipper’s current nomination or renomination. The usage restrictions and their application are specified in STC sec. 3 and 5.
b) Contracts regarding virtual interconnection points
Dynamically allocable capacities (DZK) are firm capacities whose free allocation is subject to usage restrictions. If usage is restricted under STC sec. 3 (2), DZK will be firm only to the extent that they are, without use of the Virtual Trading Point,
- used exclusively to carry out a balanced transport between predetermined entry and exit points that are subject to a nomination obligation (market area interconnection points, cross-border interconnection points and storage facilities) or
- on exit points which do not have to be nominated, the predetermined associated entry point or entry points were nominated with at least the same value as the measured allocation on this exit point.
Point combinations (routes) offered at VIPs for transit:
- Entry VIP Waidhaus or Entry VIP Oberkappel to Exit VIP France-Germany
- Entry VIP Waidhaus to Exit VIP Oberkappel
- Entry VIP France- Germany to Exit VIP Waidhaus or Exit VIP Oberkappel
- Entry VIP Oberkappel to Exit VIP Waidhaus
- Possible DZK route allocations, valid from 01.10.2021 (xlsx-document)
- Product news for the yearly auction at 07.06.2021 (pdf-document)
Interruptible capacities allow transport within the whole market area as well as an access to the Virtual Trading Point of THE on an interruptible basis.
Hourly updates on the activation of overnomination, enabling customers to acquire interruptible WD capacities×